Monday, March 29, 2010

The Sassy Sisters of Zibbet are having an April Fools sales



So where have I been? Good question. I have been working, creating, organizing etc. But not blogging like I said I would. I am back now with news about a big sale. Some my friends and I have gotten together and decided to have an April fools sale.

At my Faerycharming shop on Zibbet I am offering 40 percent.

http://www.zibbet.com/faerycharming

Code: APRILFOOLS and it is good thru April 2.




Tip Top Designs is offering 30 percent off in her Zibbet store: Code APRILFOOLS. The Sale runs through April 3.  www.zibbet.com/tiptopsdesigns

And Under the New Moon is also offering 40 percent off her great products. The code is SAVE40 is good for the March 29 and 30 http://www.zibbet.com/underthenewmoon

Bead Work Gallery is offering 30% off sale in her Zibbet shop. Code APRILFOOLS

http://www.zibbet.com/beadworkgallery



All images are from Faery Charming


2 comments:

  1. Love the earrings. I love the bumpy beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings as well lol the necklace's are awesome girl!!! cant wait to see more blog posts! thank you for sharing this special, sorry for commenting so late though!

    ReplyDelete